Create Your Own Style
Welcome to Beautifully Done 4 You. I’m Susan Powers, a Personal Shopping Stylist.
What you wear matters, and it says so much about who you are. Whether we like it or not, first impressions count, and we are all making a snap judgement in the first seconds of meeting someone new.
Not only does dressing well help you make a great first impression, it also elevates you, providing you with the confidence you need to create success. Let me ask you…
- Is your wardrobe a dull and cluttered mess?
- Do you hate shopping, and feel like you have no idea what you should be wearing or buying?
- Do you find yourself getting frustrated and bored with what you are wearing?
- Do you want to revamp your image and look and feel incredible each and everyday?
If you answered yes to any of the above, read on….
From revamping your wardrobe to make the most out of what you already own, to personal shopping and outfit planning, I can help you create the look you’ve always wanted. Providing you with the tools and the knowledge that you need to dress for your very best self, I take the time to fully understand what it is you want to achieve, and help you take those first steps towards greater confidence.
Meet Susan Powers…
Becoming a personal shopping stylist was a natural move for me, and as soon as I made that move, everything just slotted into place. I’m passionate about helping people look and feel their best, and I know first hand just how amazing dressing for your shape, personality and lifestyle can make you feel. I love how my work enables me to reach out and enrich the lives of others, helping them work towards a brighter future.
Packages and pricing…
£500 for 2 hrs – £1000 for 4 hrs – £2000 for a Full day
Services tailored to your individual needs may include:
• Wardrobe revamp
• Photos of outfits before and after
• Shopping (day out with Susan including lunch)
• Image revamp for special occasions (holiday, wedding, etc.)
Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way to live.Gianni Versace